The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most remarkable situations that will happen in our lives. Unfortunately for businesses, mandated stay-at-home orders for non-essential workers have pushed a lot of the work that typically was done in the office to employees’ homes. This has necessitated many businesses to make a quick digital transformation.
Unfortunately, cutting costs is a strategy many businesses are facing as the COVID-19 pandemic has hit the economy quite hard, but one way you may be able to save money while sustaining operations is by utilizing managed IT services. Today, we’ll talk a little bit about how business has changed since the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, and how managed IT can go a long way toward keeping your business safe and efficient while your staff works remotely.
How Your Costs Go Up In Times of Peril
With COVID-19 interrupting some businesses, making ends meet may be a little more difficult than it is normally.
There are various reasons that acquiring support for your technology can quickly become an expensive investment:
- Your technology is expensive to repair, or if need be, to replace.
- Repair fees account for all costs involved, not just hardware repair.
- Repair services are a reactive service and don’t guarantee a situation is remedied by the work that they do.
- The downtime from not having malfunctioning hardware could be more expensive than the repair bill.
- There is virtually no way to plan for breakdowns of your IT hardware.
This is all the case if you were to rely on the more “traditional” method of obtaining technical support, rather than subscribing to an MSP’s services. Let’s go over how the MSP is far-and-away going to provide better value for your investment:
How an MSP Prevents Cost Inflation
There are various ways that the MSP eliminates the challenges that the traditional provider’s services present.
- Fast repair and because MSPs have strong vendor relationships, procurement is streamlined and often less expensive.
- MSPs have the ability to remotely monitor and remediate many of the problems before you deal with significant downtime.
- Using their toolkit, an MSP is able to completely monitor your entire network and infrastructure to root out potential issues to remedy so that you don’t deal with any downtime.
- An MSP makes it easy for you to budget your IT support. Since the service is billed per machine, it is simple to budget for and allows you to adjust on the fly, ensuring you have the coverage you need when you need it.
To learn more about what a managed service provider can do to benefit your business and its operations, reach out to COMPANYNAME! Give us a call at PHONENUMBER.